Canon LASER CLASS 2050P FacsimileCanon Updated: 2007-06-17 RSS
With the Canon LASER CLASS 2050P, advanced Super G3 fax technology and laser printing capabilities are now affordable for virtually any size business or workgroup. With a range of productivity features like face-down collated output for instant use of documents, Full Dual Access, enabling scanning and faxing simultaneously, and a user-friendly control panel, the LASER CLASS 2050P provides businesses with powerful and reliable solution.
The device offers a 3-second-per-page transmission speed, a 6-page-per-minute print speed, a large memory of up to 256 pages, a 350-sheet dual paper capacity (100-sheet letter/legal Multi-Purpose Tray and 250-sheet letter Cassette), a 40-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and other productivity enhancing features.
The LASER CLASS 2050P's built-in Printer Driver for Windows 98/ME/2000 and XP provides the device with powerful, high-speed faxing and laser printing capabilities. The LASER CLASS 2050P is easy to use and includes an easy-to-replace, top-loading FX-3 Cartridge, which yields 2,700 pages and contains everything that could run out or wear out.
It all adds up to greater productivity and better cost-effectiveness for your business.
- The Super G3 Modem transmits at a fast 33.6 Kbps, approximately 3 seconds per page. That's twice as fast as ordinary G3 machines, which can significantly reduce phone line charges. And by shortening handshake time with connecting fax machines, the LASER CLASS 2050P reduces operating costs further.
- High Performance, High Quality output is standard on the LASER CLASS 2050P. Incoming faxes will print at 6-pages-per-minute with 600 dpi resolution.
- The LASER CLASS 2050P offers powerful and high-speed faxing and laser printing using a standard, built-in Windows Printer Driver for Windows 98/Me/200 and XP via a standard USB.
- Memory capacity of up to 256 pages, allowing you to send or store lengthy documents. And you never need to worry if toner or paper runs out, incoming faxes are stored and printed automatically, as soon as supplies are replenished.
- ENERGY STAR Compliant, the LASER CLASS 2050P uses Canon's RAPID Fusing System, with low power requirements and zero warm-up time, to reduce both energy consumption and operating costs. What's more, Canon's worldwide cartridge recycling program, the Clean Earth Campaign, benefits the environment by reusing materials, thereby reducing landfills.
- The LASER CLASS 2050P's 350-sheet Dual Paper source includes the 250-sheet, Front-loading, letter-sized Paper Cassette, plus the MultiPurpose Tray. The adjustable MultiPurpose Tray holds 100 sheets of letter or legal sized paper, and the 40-sheet Automatic Document Feeder allows large documents to be sent all at once.
- Approximate 3-second-per-page fax transmission time based on ITU-T No. 1 Chart (MMR, Standard Mode) at 33.6 Kbps modem speed when transmitting to another V.34 machine. The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) currently supports 28.8 Kbps modem speeds or lower, depending on telephone line conditions.
- Based on ITU-T No.1 Chart (Standard Mode)
LASER CLASS Low Volume Brochure
LaserCLASS 1060P/2060P/2050P PATCH for "Update Rollup 1 for Windows 2000 SP4"
Canon LASER CLASS 2050P Setup v1.10 Print Driver
Brother IntelliFax-1270e Ribbon Transfer Fax
Brother IntelliFax-1575MC Ribbon Transfer Fax
Brother IntelliFax-575 Ribbon Transfer Fax
Brother IntelliFax-775 Ribbon Transfer Fax
Brother IntelliFax-885MC Ribbon Transfer Fax
Brother IntelliFax-1360 Monochrome Inkjet Fax
Brother IntelliFax-1860C Color Inkjet Fax
Brother IntelliFax-1960C Color Inkjet Fax
Brother IntelliFax-2480C Color Inkjet Fax
Brother IntelliFax-2580C Color Inkjet Fax
Brother IntelliFax-2820 B/W Laser Fax
Brother IntelliFax-2910 B/W Laser Fax