Abit SecureIDE AdapterUniversal Abit Updated: 2009-01-31 RSS
Secure IDE™ is a device that connects to your IDE hard disk and has a special decoder key; without this key, your hard disk cannot be opened by anyone. Thus hackers and would be information thieves cannot access your hard disk, even if they remove it from your PC.
ABIT SecureIDE™ Leader of digital data protect!
Nowadays, information security has become a major concern with all kinds of end users, as most documents are now stored electronically. Business and personal files must be kept safe from unwanted intruders. ABIT has had a lot of experience in the field of data protection for motherboards: We were the first company to adopt RAID as a standard specification of all motherboards, beginning in 2001. This initiative was welcomed by end-users and media, and it also soon became an industry standard.
ABIT listened to users who were asking for information security. In July 2003, we are the first company to introduce this feature on our motherboards. Secure IDE is an IEEE key that connects to your IDE hard disk and has a special decoder; without this key, your hard disk cannot be opened by anyone. Thus hackers and would be information thieves cannot access your hard disk, even if they remove it from your PC.
How to Use ABIT's SecureIDE™ to Protect your Information/Data?
Secure IDE is a encryption card that uses the eNOVA X-Wall chipset that ensures confidentiality and privacy of your data through disk encryption. When booting up your system, go to DOS and implement the FDISK instruction. This instruction will make a partition to format the Hard Disk to accept the secure IDE key. After this procedure, there are no more extra steps to perform besides using the IEEE key to "open" the hard disk each time you boot up your system.
Nowadays it is necessary to have information security no matter what field your data comes from: business, scientific, government or copywrite protection. Only Secure IDE can protect your data.
* X-Wall® LX-40 ASIC ensures privacy and confidentiality of your data
* Hardware security key authenticates at computer system booting
* 40-bit DES (US Data Encryption Standard) is adequate for general users
* Device Driver free, Compatible with all Operating Systems
* Zero CPU and memory utilization
* "Real-time" transparent automatic encryption with 1.6 Gigabit per second throughput
* Supports Ultra ATA 100/133 hard drives
* 1 x Ultra ATA interface connector (Connect to IDE cable)
* 1 x Female encryption Ultra ATA interface connector (Plug to HDD)
* 1 x FDD type power connector
* 1 x security key 2x5 pin header
* 1 x ABIT SecureIDE™ adapter
* 2 x SecureIDE™ keys
* 1 x IDE 4 pin to FDD 4 pin power cable
* 1 x Security key socket extension cable
* 1 x Quick installation guide
Quick Installation Guide
Tripp Lite SEC4002RF Wireless USB Proximity Lock
Trendnet TV-H400 Outdoor Camera Dome Enclosure
Trendnet TV-H110 Outdoor Camera Enclosure
Trendnet TV-H100 Outdoor Camera Enclosure
Trendnet EL-HS800 Outdoor Dome Camera Enclosure
Trendnet TV-IP100 Internet Camera Server
Trendnet TV-IP100W Wireless Internet Camera Server
Trendnet TV-IP200W Wireless Internet Camera Server
Trendnet TV-IP300 Advanced Internet Camera Server
Trendnet TV-IP300W Advanced Wireless Internet Camera Server
Logitech 961-000286 Indoor Video Security Master System
Logitech 961-000289 Indoor Add-On Security Camera