Fujitsu fi-6010N Color Duplex Network ScannerFUJITSU Updated: 2009-03-23 RSS
The fi-6010N network scanner simplifies document collaboration from the front office to the back office; from one group through your entire enterprise.
* Useful business functions including Scan to E-mail, Scan to Folder, Scan to Network Fax, Scan to FTP and Scan to Print
* Advanced imaging features include improved image quality, page rotation to proper orientation as well as other user-friendly functions
* "Job function" enables administrators to create predefined sequences to perform and lock-down profiles
* Lower total cost of ownership with simplified device management via the Central Administration Console
* Enhance regulatory compliance and improve data security using strengthened data transmission protocols
* Custom application development available in the optional Software Developer's Kit (SDK)
* Enhance productivity with Fujitsu scanner service and support options
A Network Scanner that offers ease of use
The fi-6010N network scanner gives your organization office-linking functionality. Features include Scan to E-mail, Scan to Folder, Scan to Network Fax, Scan to FTP and Scan to Print.
Furthermore, you can increase productivity with advanced imaging functions that are performed automatically as you scan: the fi-6010N will automatically adjust for Rotation, Blank Page Deletion, Color Detection, Deskew, and Page Size Detection.
With the "Job button" feature, you can pre-program frequently used functions into your fi-6010N, including setting a destination for scanned images. And with the large 8.4" XGA touch screen, users can easily view scanned images with a full US 101 keyboard at their disposal for data input.
Document management for any business of any size or industry
Increase productivity and decrease costs. The fi-6010N scanner does it all, functions and productivity-enhancing features that make document imaging and image file sharing easier than ever. The fi-6010's functions apply across the spectrum of business and organizational needs, including:
* Admissions: Plastic card scanning through the document feeder enables one device to capture paper and other materials such as hard plastic identification or insurance cards
* Transportation: Excellent paper handling, automatic image quality enhancement and small footprint is ideal for shipping or receiving areas
* Banking/Finance: Strong data transmission security protocols ensures proof of identity (LDAPS) as well as device management (HTTPS) and transport (FTPS)
* Cost reduction: Decrease long distance charges, eliminate expensive toner costs and reduce paper usage by utilizing network faxing
Simplified device management means you spend more time scanning
With the fi-6010N, you can control the scanner and all related devices on a LAN or WAN via one administration console. It's easy to push software updates to remote scanners to keep devices current, and you can track your paper, ink, and other consumables from anywhere to maintain optimal performance.
Manage compliance, not just your documents
No matter what regulations your company has to abide by, the fi-601N network scanner can help you meet and exceed them. For business or government security regulations, the fi-6010 offers highly secure transmission protocols to validate authentication and manage devices, reducing risks associated with unmanaged communication within organizations.
If your organization has environmental sustainability targets, the fi-6010N scanner has been designed to meet Energy Star efficiency standards and has been built to comply with the EU's RoHS standards, reducing hazardous electronic parts and chemicals.
Scanning software development and customization (SDK option)
With the Software Developer Kit (SDK) option, you can provide third-party connectivity to customize the fi-6010N network scanner to your exact business needs. Create a customized look and feel for screen displays, or enable additional functionality to connect to enterprise content management repositories, line of business applications or other applications.
Protect your investment with our Limited Warranty
Increase productivity and decrease costs. The fi-6010N scanner does it all. With the Fujitsu 90-day limited warranty, along with our Advance Exchange or ScanCare programs, you can maximize your productivity and uptime.
Getting Started Guide
Fujitsu ScanSnap S300 Instant PDF Sheet-Fed Scanner
Ricoh IS800C Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Color Image Scanner
Xerox DocuMate 765 Scanner
Xerox DocuMate 752 Scanner
Xerox DocuMate 632 Scanner
Xerox DocuMate 262i Scanner
Xerox DocuMate 262 Scanner
Xerox DocuMate 252 Scanner
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner
Xerox DocuMate 152 Scanner
Xerox DocuMate 250 Scanner