Leica Ultravid 10x32 HD BinocularsLeica Updated: 2009-02-10 RSS
The new 32 mm HD models stand out not because of their extreme compactness, but also their new HD lenses, which gives them increased high-performance.
LEICA ULTRAVID 10 x 32 HD The most powerful 32 mm model not only impresses over great distances, but also has an astonishing close focus of 2.1 m. In terms of optical performance and handling, you might believe that you are holding a 42 mm binocular, when in fact it is a 32 mm binocular. All 32 mm models are available in black rubber armoring.
Packed with over 200 innovative changes, the NEW LEICA ULTRAVID HD Binoculars extend the highly acclaimed market leading performance of LEICA Binoculars. The NEW LEICA ULTRAVID HD Binoculars are truly "H"ighly "D"esirable!
* LEICA ULTRAVID HD 32 the "handy" binocular.
* LEICA ULTRAVID 10 x 32 HD High-performance binocular with 32 mm objective lens diameter, 10 x magnification and a field of view of 352 ft allows for a great overview and steadiness of image.
* This binocular is the new reference class for those seeking minimal weight yet maximum optical performance.
* Leica engineers have once again succeeded in setting new standards.
* The use of new, fluoride lenses (FL) further optimizes the color fidelity of the images.
* It has been possible to further increase the level of image brightness without compromising color fidelity and contrast which are often necessary.
* In terms of stray light reduction too, the refined HD models achieve new top-of-the-range performance, and thus once again underline the pioneering role played by Leica.
* As a further benefit, the Ultravid HD range has Leica AquaDura, a new kind of coating for exterior glass surfaces which improves viewing comfort.
* Fingerprints and dirt can be removed more easily than ever. Moisture simply rolls off the surface and visibility remains unimpaired.
* However, Leica AquaDura does not have any negative influence on the transmission performance of the optical system, and also provides better protection against scratching.
* It was also possible to further optimize the focusing mechanism. So the functioning properties remain smooth whatever the surrounding temperature.
* The end result makes the latest Ultravid HD generation the first choice for all nature observers who do not want to accept compromises in their binoculars, and who expect the highest level of performance.
* So experiencing nature is even more fascinating.
Type of Prism: Roof prism system with phase correcting coating P 40 and HighLux-System HLS
Objective Size: 32mm
Field Of View at 1000 Yards: 352 ft.
Angle of View: 6.7° Objective Angle of View
Exit Pupil: 3.2mm
Eye Relief: 13.2mm
Diopter Adjustment: ± 4 dpt
Twilight Factor: 17.9
Lens Coating: HDC*T Coating
Material: Housing: Die-cast magnesium, nitrogen filled
Rubber Coated: Black Rubber Armor
Focus Type: Internal focusing via central focusing device
Close Focus Distance (ft): approx. 6.9 ft
Waterproof / Fogproof: Watertight to a depth of 5 m/16.5 ft
Eye Width Adjustment Range: 52 mm to 74 mm
Dimensions: WxHxD: 116 mm x120 mm x56 mm / 4.56" x4.75" x2.25"
Weight: ca. 19.9 oz
Other: Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers: yes, moveable, with two click stops
Other: No. of lens elements (each side): 11, all with HDC*T-coating
Leica Ultravid 8x32 HD Binoculars
Leica Ultravid 10x25 BR Binoculars
Leica Ultravid 10x25 BL Binoculars
Leica Ultravid 8x20 BR Binoculars
Leica Ultravid 8x20 BL Binoculars
Leica Trinovid 10x25 BCA Binoculars
Leica Trinovid 8x20 BCA Binoculars
Leica Duovid 10+15x50 Binoculars
Leica Duovid 8 + 12 x 42 Binoculars
Leica Geovid 15 x 56 BRF Binoculars
Leica Geovid 8 x 56 BRF Binoculars
Leica Geovid 42 BRF Binoculars