Leica APO-Televid 82 Spotting ScopeLeica Updated: 2009-02-10 RSS
Compared to the previous models, apochromatically corrected optics combined with the new FL lenses and an 82 mm diameter objective increase the light yield by more than 6 %, and the imaging performance is clearly visible when viewing the finest, natural details and structures in the highest possible resolution. For that little bit extra in terms of experiencing nature, especially in poor lighting conditions.
Top-of-the-range spotting scope delivering professional standards for all users. An innovative 4-part fluoride lens objective for maximum colour fidelity and richness of contrast. Optically neutral front lens glass to protect the APO optic, and Leica AquaDura coating. Particularly short close focus distance of 3.9 meters. Rubber-protected magnesium housing, waterproofed up to 5 meters. Comes with the new variable wideangle eyepiece 25 - 50 x WW ASPH.
The LEICA APO-TELEVID 82 is the perfect tool for experiencing nature at very close range. High-quality images can be captured with a camera using photo or digital adapters.
Leica AquaDura ensures greater visibility in wind and rain
It is a cold morning and the lens fogs up - that is not much fun. Fingerprints, dust and rain are also annoying when viewing. The innovative Leica AquaDura coating considerably reduces these disturbing factors. As with the lotus plant, this new water and dirt-resistant protective layer on the outer glass surfaces ensures that dirt and moisture are barely able to take hold on the specially adapted surface structure of the optic. The benefit for you: reduced cleaning required - which leaves more time for viewing.
Available colors and materials: Fully rubber-armored diecast magnesium housing.
* Brilliant #41019 25-50x WW ASPH. zoom eyepiece maintains wide viewing angle throughout zoom range
* 4-Element, apochromatic color-corrected optical system with multicoatings upon both sides of each component
* FL (fluoride glass) lens element yields ultimate performance
* Hydrophobic AquaDura lens coating (upon Televid's objectives and eyepieces) repels moisture and debris, to reduce misting and keep lenses clean in tough, windy conditions
* Dual-geared rapid and fine focusing mechanism acquires focus quickly and makes easy high magnification adjustments
* Updated lens bayonet with optional fixed 32x wide angle eyepiece (scope supplied with 25-50x WW eyepiece)
* Rotating tripod collar with detented click stops
* Retractable lenshood with built-in peepsight to help quickly locate subjects
* Accepts 82mm filters upon objective lens
* Optional #42306 SLR camera adapter or #42304 Digital Adapter 3 digiscoping adapter
Leica Ultravid 8x20 BL Binoculars
Leica Trinovid 10x25 BCA Binoculars
Leica Trinovid 8x20 BCA Binoculars
Leica Duovid 10+15x50 Binoculars
Leica Duovid 8 + 12 x 42 Binoculars
Leica Geovid 15 x 56 BRF Binoculars
Leica Geovid 8 x 56 BRF Binoculars
Leica Geovid 42 BRF Binoculars
Leica Rangemaster CRF 900 Rangefinder
Leica Rangemaster CRF 1200 Rangefinder
Leica APO-Televid 65 Spotting Scope